- Support 1 Managing Director & 2 Principals
- Schedule appointments, meetings and conference calls
- Handle domestic and international travel & accompanying expense reports
- Process bi-monthly billing
- Set-up new client records in Elite (client database)
- Update client info and resolve issues that arise
- Process credit memos/finance write-offs
- Format and edit financial statements
- Prepare engagement letters
- Prepare audit committee presentations
- All other written communication with clients (NDA’s, Consent Letters, etc.)
- PowerPoint presentations & proposals
- Highly organized to keep track of information & work in process
- Employs correct use of grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Good problem solving skills
- High degree of efficiency in the MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint as well as Outlook
- Adaptable to changing conditions
- Able to listen and respond to others in a constructive manner
- Teamwork: Ability to function within a group of co-workers and learn to work with different types of people.
- Confidentiality: Ability to keep client and employee information confidential.
- Willingness to be helpful and work overtime as needed
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed