UHY LLP has been a valued resource for more than thirty years. Our commitment to superior client service is demonstrated everyday by our experienced partners and staff. That means greater partner involvement throughout engagements because of our belief that clients deserve the most experience possible.
Objective of an Internship: The internship program represents an opportunity for students to experience the practice of public accounting first hand and to integrate this experience with their formal education. The practical experience of the internship facilitates education by providing students with insights into the economics of the practice and allowing students to gain a broader perspective of audit that can be used throughout the remainder of their formal education. The internship provides both the student and UHY with an opportunity to develop a relationship that may have long-term career implications.
1. Develop an understanding of the firm’s audit approach, methodology & tools
2. Establish working relationships with client personnel
3. Perform analytical review of audit documents
4. Identify accounting and auditing issues; perform research to solve issues that arise
5. Prepare financial statement reports and documentation supporting UHY’s audit opinions
Must be pursuing a degree in Accounting at an accredited college/university.
High School Diploma or GED
No experience required.
Demonstrated knowledge of basic business, technology, or audit principles/standards.
Actively working toward passing the CPA Exam, or planning to pursue the CPA Exam in the future